DOMANDE PER MAURO BOSELLI (BORDEN)

Autore e creatore di Dampyr

« Older   Newer »

1. borden

User deleted

CITAZIONE (EL Rey 327 @ 19/12/2009, 12:08)
    Salve, Borden, volevo innanzitutto rinnovarti i complimenti per la serie e spezzare una lancia a favore della storia neozelandese: a me è piaciuta abbastanza, certo non poteva avere l'appeal di una storia con con i comprimari più importanti come quella nello speciale, ma l'ambientazione, praticamente originale in un fumetto mi ha veramente colpito...
    Poi non vedo che cosa ci fosse che non andava con i disegni di Dotti che io adoro dalla storia islandese XD
    In ultimo una domanda per te, generica così forse potrai rispodere(basta un si o un no):
    Rileggendo la serie si è parlato spesso di un altro dampyr vissuto secoli prima al che io mi sono chiesto: visto che generare un dampyr viene considerato un grave crimine che fine ha fatto il maestro che l'ha generato? Non può essere stato ucciso dagli altri maestri(come visto nel numero 3 e nello smembramento di Gorka ad opera di Draka) allora è possibile che Harlan un giorno l'incontri?
    Ps
    rivedrò Amber prima della laurea (2011)? :-)
    Saluti e buon lavoro

Non puoi aspettarti che risponda, vero?

Borden :P

CITAZIONE (Mhejl @ 19/12/2009, 18:22)
    God evening, Boselli. If you don't mind, I have two small questions for you:
    1.Will you write stories for Zagor in the future? As I know, your last story was ''Hurones!'', and you didn't write anything after that. I ask this because my favourite period for Zagor was the time when you wrote stories about Navahos, Hopies, Anasaz, Atlantida, Tuareg (I mean on second American Odyssey and great Afric adventure) and much more...
    2.And my second question may look rude; but that isn't my inention, be sure. Well, in your story that I mentioned above, ''Hurones!'', we have a sentence on Serbian language. That happened in the fourth part of the story, ''Missisippi''. And, in the end, we find out that David is the prince of Syldavia, a small Balcan kingdom. I am a great fan of Tintin, and I know that Syldavia is a fictional country imagined by Herge. So, is Syldavia Serbia really? Why did you put fictional place, and not the real Kingdom of Serbia (which was founded after the Second Serbian Revolt, in 19th century)? Do you have some knowlege about Serbian history? The story about David would fit great in a long fight between two Serbian dynasties: Obrenovići i Karađorđevići. Ah, I know that this question is very boring for you, but I am very interested in this. So, could you answer to this, please?

1) Yes, I'm writing two stories for Zagor.
    2) Well, to avoid serious political issues, I chose Syldavia: I could have chosen Ruritania as well! But of course all those fictional countries are the Balcan country par excellence, that is YOUR country. And in Zagor it's better not to use real History..

Borden

7305 replies since 26/8/2003, 18:30   287055 views